Comodo Unified Communication (UC)
Secure multiple unique domains and subdomains on a single Unified Communications Certificate (UCC). Save money over buying individual certificates and consolidate your certificate needs in one UCC supported by MS® Exchange 2007/2010 and OCS 2007.
Buy New OR Renew Your Comodo Unified Communication (UC)
- Business-validated certificate
- 128/256 bit encryption
- Trusted by over 99% of browsers and mail clients
- Supported by MS® Exchange 2007(or higher) and OCS 2007
- One of only three officially listed by Microsoft® as a UCC vendor
- Up to three year certificate term
What this Certificate is used for
For online businesses that use MS® Exchange 2007 (and up) or Office Communications Server 2007 environment, you can streamline your certificate management into a single UC Certificate from Comodo while you save money and time. Secure all your domains such as mail.yourdomain.com, autodiscover.yourdomain.com, exchange1.yourdomain.local, under one UC Certificate.
Comodo certificates allow you to maintain a high level of security with strong encryption and ID verification capabilities. A Unified Communications Certificate is an easy, comprehensive and economic alternative to securing all your domains and subdomains under just one certificate.
You' ll benefit from
- SAN field control to adjust the domains covered in your certificate
- Business validated certificates to build trust with your website visitors
- A certificate that grows with your business
- Simplified security needs in a single UC Certificate
- Save money compared to buying individual certificates