GeoTrust True BusinessID Multi-Domain Certificates
With a GeoTrust True BusinessID Multi-Domain certificate, you can add, edit, or delete up to 25 domain names over the lifetime of the certificate. You can add, edit or delete any additional domain names to the subject alt name (SAN) field during the enrollment process or at any time during the lifecycle of the certificate.
GeoTrust True BusinessID Multi-Domain certificates support several domain formats as long as the organization specified in the certificate has the right to use the domain. GeoTrust True BusinessID Multi-Domain certificates enable up to 256-bit encryption, depending on the client browse r capability and the cipher suite installed on your Web server.
Buy New OR Renew Your GeoTrust True BusinessID Multi-Domain Certificates
- Secure all hostnames on a given domain with inexpensive, flexible, and convenient SSL
- Show customers, business partners, and employees you care about their security by getting your SSL from a reputable security company
- Protect your brand reputation by using a reliable and high-security SSL certificate
- Security: business identity authentication, strong 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root
- Assurance: $125K USD warranty, GeoTrust dynamic True Site Seal trustmark
- Convenience: issued in 1-2 business days, 1-5 year validity options
- Cost-effective: unlimited server licenses, unlimited free reissues for certificate lifetime
- Universality: support for more than 99% of browsers and most mobile device browsers
- Bonus: secure domain.com for free when you order *.domain.com
Designed for Microsoft Exchange or Microsoft Communications Servers, this Unified Communications Certificate is also ideal for shared hosting environments, QA testing environments, and small businesses with multiple business applications to secure on a single server.