VeriSign Code Signing
For developers and software publishers of active content, code signing reduces error messages and builds trust in your reputation. VeriSign® Code Signing Certificates for Microsoft® Authenticode® authenticate your identity and validate code integrity.
Buy New OR Renew Your VeriSign Code Signing
- Full business authentication verifies your business identity and domain ownership
- Up to 256-bit encryption with 40-bit minimum secures online transactions
- VeriSign Trust™ Seal with VeriSign Seal-in-Search™ maximizes click-through and conversions
- Daily Web site malware scanning shows customers you are committed to keeping them safe
- 30-day money back guarantee
SSL and More in a Single Solution
VeriSign Secure Site with EV offers more than security for your online business. We help drive traffic to your site and reduce abandoned transactions. Our premium SSL Certificate, the VeriSign Trust Seal, Seal-in-Search technology, and daily Web site malware scanning work together to help assure your customers that your site is safe from search to browse to buy.
Customers Worldwide Know and Trust the VeriSign Seal
The VeriSign seal, the most trusted mark on the Internet, is viewed up to 650 million times per day on over 100,000 Web sites in 165 countries. Seal-in-Search displays the VeriSign Trust Seal next to your link on browsers enabled with a free plug-in as well as on partner shopping sites and product review pages. The seal differentiates your link in search and shows that malicious code has not been detected in a daily malware scan. Learn more: The VeriSign Seal